Re: Stocked

Didn't cut any of the post because it is so enlightening. We do have near
parity except for Walker and Pierce. This should be very helpful down the
stretch as indicated. That was evident last nite. We may not have enough
Championship quality players yet but checking last nite's box showed pretty
good balance and depth, this helped keep us in the game to the end. We
played a good team on their floor and kept with them even though their
starters posted big minutes. From here it looks like whoever the bench
winds up being will be seeing enough minutes to satisfy them. Hope Turner
can play, doubt Anderson will, but who knows.