starting lineup, one mo' time...

20/20 hindsight isn't impressive, so i'm gonna give
this starting lineup thing a shot in an attempt to wow
this email crowd with my rare predictive ability...or,
umm, just for the hell of it...

starting lineup upon fortson's RETURN:

1-kenny
2-pierce
3-toine
4-fort
5-battie

battie shores up the shotblocking duties next to the
equally plodding and ferocious fort...fort and v at 4
and 5 would just be too much molasses, folks...toine
at the 3, just as pitino recently promised...

starting lineup in fortson's ABSENCE:

1-kenny
2-pierce
3-toine
4-battie
5-v

lacking fort's rebounding, we go with the 6'11 battie
at pf and let v run his bruising game at the
5...'toine STILL plays small forward, just as he did
last night in fort's absence, and just as pitino will
want him to for acclimation purposes...less of an
adjustment when fort returns...

of lesser importance, the bench upon fort's return:

barros, cheaney, ewill, mccarty, vitaly, ellison...

the bench in fortson's absence:

barros, cheaney, ewill, mccarty, ellison, riley...

thoughts?  please drop at will, celtics fans...peace,
-K9

=====