Re: Trade talk

"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of my chocolate eclair. That's
my dream; that's my nightmare."   Marlon Brando

Right, no forced trade out of desperation, but rather some cap
trimming and some sort of package deal for a quality to impact player
around the time of the trading deadline. Akin to what New Jersey did
last season with Marbury. It will have to be around the time of the
trading deadline, since the six-month rule, I believe, is in effect for
players packaged together in a trade.
Ray