Re: Trade talk

In a message dated 10/19/1999 12:29:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
wayray@ix.netcom.com writes:

> It will have to be around the time of the
>  trading deadline, since the six-month rule, I believe, is in effect for
>  players packaged together in a trade.

I have asked this before and will ask it again, as no one has ever given me
an answer.  Can anyone tell us a URL or other source to read all about the
CBA?  For example, I admit (somewhat ashamedly) that I really don't know what
a "sign and trade" is, and what "cap fodder trades" are.  I'm not asking for
answers to any questions, but where can I go to find this stuff out for
myself?  Many thanks to anyone who has an answer.  You all learned it
somewhere.
- Doug, who bought a dish but won't be home to watch tonight's game.  Damn.