Re: Trade talk

Alex,

I agree with you about Pervis and Eric.

My friend suggested to me that he believes that the odds are very high
that Boston and Orlando or Chicago may pull off a trade involving Pervis
- perhaps if Rick speaks to someone such as Gatling and convinces them
not to be a head case and to be a veteran leader we may acquire the big
man that a lot of us have been talking about the Celts needing.

I do see other trades coming off, but Rick's not dumb and he will make
the  moves necessary to help his franchise players (I believe they are
Antoine, Paul, Danny, Tony and possibly Kenny or Wayne depending on how
they perform -- note to Ray; yes I did say Wayne Turner - I'm not against
him at all, just a bit down on his jump shot until my friend read the
post and told me to sh*t up about Turner and Brevin Knight because its
hipocritical - seeing that I put down Wayne's jump shot without
complementing his size and strength for defense while welcoming someone
such as Brevin Knight (no jump shot, much smaller than Turner) onto the
team.

The person who had the analogy with Tony Battie being better than Travis
Knight because Tony's desire to play for Rick has it right too.

Cheers,

Warwick