Re: Globe/Herald: Walker Not Yet Ready For Small Forward; C's Still LikeChe...

In a message dated 10/19/99 9:54:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
damekmo@teleport.com writes:

<< I fully expect Walker's game to improve and, to
 be honest, I fully expect Kenny to have a better season. Last season was a
 total aberration. I agree with Dan. Twenty games into the season we'll know
 if this team is going anywhere. For now...they just need to work on getting
 comfortable with each other, getting in shape,  and working the new players
 into the system. I'm actually pretty excited and optimistic about this
 season >>

All right, what'd you do with the real Paul M.?

George