Re: NBA.com Q&A with Kenny Anderson

>From: Alex Wang <awang@mit.edu>
>
>What does he mean about Antoine Walker getting the big contract? Who >is
>"they" in that sentence?
>
>I think they gave Antoine Walker a hard time, getting all that money.

I agree that Kenny isn't the most eloquent guy in the world, but this
doesn't seem too confusing.  I believe he's talking about the toing and
froing that went on before the lockout regarding Antoine's salary, and how
the Celtics would not spend over a certain amount.  Now, all that became
moot when the cba limited salaries, but there was a very difinite
confrontation brewing, remember.  Kenny could also be talking about the fans
giving Antoine a hard time, but it doesn't sound that way to me.

Jim

PS I just got tickets to see possibly the last Red Sox game at Fenway in the
1900's!  A lot of returns at the box office today.  Look for me in section 9
(Eat your heart out Joe H.).