Re: 500

Funny we weren't saying this last pre-season when we looked like we were
headed to the top, then fizzled when the season started, Toronto knocked
our lite's out. We have been teaching fundamentals since Pitino got here
and we still can't run two offensive set's in a row. Thanks to Anderson.
Maybe Ricky likes to toy with projects. One glaring example is: Anderson
and Walker driving inside the red-woods for layups (without jumping because
they can't) and getting shots blocked easily, constantly. 20 games into the
season Pitino will say, well we have the nucleus of a good team, it may
take a season or two for the playoffs.