Re: 500

> Funny we weren't saying this last pre-season when we looked like we were
> headed to the top, then fizzled when the season started, Toronto knocked
> our lite's out. We have been teaching fundamentals since Pitino got here
> and we still can't run two offensive set's in a row. Thanks to Anderson.

Well, Anderson has not had the benefit of a training camp or any regular
practice time since he got here. And if you look at the roster, the only
major contributor who remains from Pitino's first season is Walker.
Most likely, this roster should remain somewhat stable for a couple of
years, barring a major trade for a disgruntled All-Star.

> Maybe Ricky likes to toy with projects. One glaring example is: Anderson
> and Walker driving inside the red-woods for layups (without jumping because
> they can't) and getting shots blocked easily, constantly. 20 games into the
> season Pitino will say, well we have the nucleus of a good team, it may
> take a season or two for the playoffs.

Walker has been getting stuffed pretty regularly but I don't recall Anderson
getting blocked much when he drives. In any case, he's been shooting a
pretty good percentage and getting to the line when he drives to the
basket.

Alex