Re: pervis

In a message dated 10/14/99 7:50:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ewbooth@cisunix.unh.edu writes:

<< Perhaps the biggest surprise last night was the play of Pervis Ellison.
 Besides the initial shock of actually seeing him on the court,
 he actually looked like he had a clue out there. He had a few nice
 rebounds, and I remember he ran the floor on a break and was the recipient
 of a nice feed from Turner, which he finished.>>

I was surprised to hear he played at all given the way Pitino had just days
earlier been quoted as saying he wasn't in game shape. Could RP be showcasing
him for a deal?   Washington didn't play and both he and Pervis are in the
final year of their current contracts.  Would Orlando consider them in
exchange for Chris Gatling who has 2 years left on his current deal and is a
prime candidate to be traded?