not so bad

The Celtics really did not play that bad last night.  I saw a lot of
positives, mainly being that everyone played unselfishly and looked to
pass.  That was a big change from last year.

Eric Williams and Tony Battie played well.  Pierce only took a few shots
but looked fine.  The only person who I thought looked bad was Calbert
Cheaney, who took some horrific shots and missed all of them.  Turner and
Griffin looked good, and Fortson can really rebound.  It is true he can't
get off the ground but neither can Antoine.  I know Fortson blew out his
knee when he was younger and also all that bulking up has probably also
hurt his jumping ability.  He is worth it though.

We played a good second half and came back from a big deficit.  Charlotte
really impressed me, they all seem to be in great shape and kept up the
pace of the game.  They can put up points in a hurry.  Wesley shot as good
as I've ever seen.  I see Charlotte as a legit 3 or 4 seed in the East,
although not a #1 like a lot of sportswriters are predicting.  The Celtics
are going to be good, I already see a positive difference.

I noticed Eric Washington and Dana didn't play.  Why?