VP & Fort

Well said, Joe! It's only preseason and yet. . .  why is Pitino screwing
around with VP and Fort?

As I've stated before, I was in favor of any trade that would allow Walker
to shift from PF to SF. Finally we make one, and now this? Wit all due
respect for all the comments on the list about Kenny being the key this
year, its decisions like these that lead me to feel that it is Pitino who
holds the season in his hands. Is it just me and Joe or do the rest of you
also feel that VP and Fort should be starting together?

I guess this answers the mystery of why Cheaney and not someone like Samaki
was signed to the $2 mil slot - because Pitino still sees Antoine as his PF
- what a waste of skills and talent!

Sorry, I'm done ranting now.

Best wishes,

Tom Murphy