Re: THE CELTICS STINK

>Man relax, it's only the 1st exhibition game........
>I hope Pitino has broad shoulders, this may be a long season.

Two quick things. I didn't see the Celtics game. It's the Sox vs. the
Yankees guys. Let's try to get our priorities straight. However, Dan's
right, it's only the first exhibition game. If they continue to stink it
up, that is, make zero progress during the preseason, then it's time for
Pitino to panic. But Ricky can't afford to have a "long season." If this
team doesn't make the playoffs, or at least break .500, then he may as well
pack it in. As he said to Antoine, it's time to shit or get off the pot.
But...I fully expect them to make some serious progress in the next few
weeks.

Paul M.