More Thoughts On The Celtics From The Second Half Of The Game

- Pervis is still useless.

- Adrian Griffin could be a solid 11th man.

- Kenny Anderson is similar to Wade Boggs.

- Eric Williams looks like he could contribute off the bench.

- Battie should start; Pot/Fort should substitute for each other.

- Kenny continues to hold the ball at the top of the key, and
then drops it off to Walker who throws up his usual rushed shot.

- Which reminds me, Antoine is still rushing his shots.

- Bill Russell, who's sitting by Pitino, must think to himself,
you know, I could go into the game and play better than what the
Celtics have at center.

- Hey Calbert Cheaney: How about guarding someone?  They're easily
beating
him to the hoop. I'm thinking Chris
Mills-I-Don't-Fit-Into-Pitino's-System-
and-soon-will-be-traded for Calbert. Yessiree.

Ray