Re: THE CELTICS STINK

Man relax, it's only the 1st exhibition game. They did look really ragged.
I watched with futility the Celts trying to get an inside game going, it
was awful. Bad shooting, shot selection, rebounding, defense, you name it,
it sucked. With so many new players the home court advantage early may not
be of help. I can't say one Celtic stood out to nite. I'm not an Anderson
fan, but I don't think Magic Johnson could have helped this squad to nite.
In defense of the Celts the Hornets looked ready to go. This is a team we
will lose the series to this season. I hope Pitino has broad shoulders,
this may be a long season.