Re: Nugs

peter delevett <pdelevett@amcity.com> tapped some keys and produced:

> I didn't realize Denver had Bowen in training camp. Mercer, Billups,
> Bowen, Popeye ... what are they, Celtics West? (I guess so, because as
> has been noted our lineup is Former Nuggest East.)
>
> Nice to see Popeye was able to play.

It's not our bowen. He's ~7 feet and white. As for mercer... He was
dominique esque, Mcdyss didn't play for some reason so mercer took it upon
himself to shoot at every opportuinity. He was bad. His three has improved a
lot although it's still pretty ugly, sort of a pseudo set/hop shot. He has
the same pretty accurate floater. He tried to make some spectacular layups
he had no business attempting.His handle is still nothing special, although
I think it too has improved.
	I was much happier for Chauncey. He drove the lane pretty well although his
handle still isn't the best(he lost the ball in traffic at least twice).
He's a spectacular scorer though. He cuts through big men very well to make
pretty simple layups(finger rolls, nothing with a really high degree of
difficulty). I wish him the best in denver.

Noah