tonight's game

I want to be the first one to say that I fully expect tonight's game, which I believe is against the Wizards, to be a blowout.  We won't get to see the Y2K offense, which hasn't been installed yet, nor will we see much of the press.  But the aggressive team defense and one on one skills Antoine and Paul have been working on over the summer, with a new (hopefully) Kenny Anderson, should deliver us a score somewhere in the range of 110 to 85.  I hope!  Let's see if I'm wrong.  I think the wiz are going to be out of shape, and I expect their offense to stink anyway with Ike Austin slogging it out in the middle.