Re: Mercer : Give me the ball!

At 06:42 AM 10/13/99 -0700, Jim Meninno wrote:
>>From: kevin.lok@lycosmail.com (Kevin Lok)
>
>>Mercer 13-28 3-3 31
>
>Does this mean he hit TWO three point shots?!?!  Go figure!  Anyway,
>remember how good he looked in pre-season last year, until they started
>putting a hand in his face.  We all thought the Celts were going to blow
>the doors off their opponents.

I watched the game last evening and he looked good but not great and it
resembled a pickup game as well. He should look great against the Bulls one
would think!  The game was definitely not a defensive battle. It is still
early and he will contribute to the team as the season progresses as he
does have talent, but he isn't the savior that the press and fans are
hoping for. McDyess is the one to watch IMO on the Nuggets. Later.Mike