almost there

I bought the Total Choice Gold package so I can watch the preseason games on Direct TV.  They start Wednesday!  What a rip off though.  I wish Fox Sports New England would make a deal with some other provider.

This is my last crack at the idiots who do previews, but listen to this quote from onhoops.  The third and fourth sentences show you just how facile and brain-dead Celtics haters really are. The guy doesn't even wait one sentence before contradicting himself!  Jackass.

6. Boston Celtics
In: Danny Fortson, Eric Williams, Eric Washington, Wayne Turner, Adrian Griffin
Out: Ron Mercer, Popeye Jones, Dwayne Schintzius
Rick Pitino has brought in Wayne Turner. How f%¤#ing surprising. More and more, it looks like winning takes a backseat to college-allegiance for the former Kentucky coach. I can't help but be a little pessimistic about an off-season that saw Ron Mercer being dealt for Danny Fortson.