Celtic books

Hello all. I am excited about the upcoming season and the opportunities for
the Celtics this year. I have been  enjoying the recent posts. I get the list
in digest, and I must admit, I was skimming posts during the summer during
baseball season but now I am more excited about the upcoming NBA season!
 I just finished reading the Reggie Lewis bio, Quiet Grace. Has anyone else
read this? I enjoy read bios and autobiographies about Celtic players. I
wondering if someone knew of a list somewhere of books about the Celtics and
also biographies and autobiographies. Has anyone read the recent book about
the 1985-86 season?

Amy

P.S. For those on digest form, could you please only repost the relevant
material in the post you're replying to? It would help instead of wading
through posts already read. Thank you!