No Subject

Chris Adams wrote in message <3802935E.CE518F88@bellsouth.net>...
>I understand he is definately gonna shop himself around after the
season
>with Denver this year. Can the Bulls offer him the money he would want
>and should they? I think he would be a good fit for them but I've been
>spoiled by watching him play for a long time now since high school.
What
>do you guys think?
>
>Chris
>Tennessee

And the Chicago fans response;

He'd be a good pick up,  but
a.)  he's a bit of a headcase
b.)  He cannot shoot the 3 to save his life
c.)  He's too tentative about taking it in strong - content with
shooting
jumpshots all night.

I'm glad that the entire NBA knows how much of a poor mans Jerry
Stackhouse without the inside moves Ron Mercer really is.

Cheers,