No Subject

This from Mr. Russell: "Returning to Boston means so many things to me. The
fans who came to the Tribute (Yes I was there!!!!)in May left no
uncertainty in my mind that we are members of the mutual admiration
society. I love the Boston Celtics. The pride I feel for the uniform, my
teammates, my coach and our fans...Celtic Pride is a way of life. All I
ever wanted to do was win. Losing was never an alternative or an option. I
refused to lose. I believe in Coach Pitino and our Celtic team. They have
heart...they're smart... they're talented and they have the ability to be
winners. If I can be of any help...I'll try. In addition to the skills
work, Coach has asked me to share with the team my views on winning. To me
it has always been, and remains, being about the A,B,C's. Attitude, Brains
and Comitment to the team. This year's Celtics have the capacity to embody
those characteristics," stated Russell.

Pinch me I must be dreaming. How about that Dorine!!! This is great news!!!!!!

JC