another Spree-ism

When asked about signing a contract with the Knicks he said:

  ''Obviously I want to do what's best for me, so I have to see what that
entails.''

That's right Mr. Spree what is best for you is all that matters.  That's
why driving your Mercedes to NYC was so much smarter than having one of
your flunkies do it for you.  Why, it only cost you around $50,000 to get
it there!

I love to see certain teams implode.  Let's see, Patrick is hurting (I must
admit though that I really like the old warrior), Spree is into what is
best for him....

I can see it all now, Ewing comes back, demands the ball from Sprewell the
first time he is down on the block, Sprewell tells him where to put the
ball, Ewing starts choking the crap out of him, and Van Gundy dives in and
is hanging on Sprewells leg like a coach in heat.

The NBA is back and I love it!!