Re: columnists

     Yeah, there are dumb columnists out there, but I can't really complain.
We're all Celtics fans, and hope they do well this year.  Our glasses do have
a rosy tint.  But I can't really dis someone who says Walker is going to have
an awful year (he might), and/or that Pop and Fort will foul out before they
get lots of boards (they might) and/or that Pierce will have a sophomore
slump (he might) and/or that Anderson will stink (he might.)  This is why
this year's season is so eagerly anticipated.  There are so many variables.
When it comes prediction time (after the last exhibition game, before season
opener), I bet we see predictions from about 19 wins up to 55 wins.  Hell,
someone thought the Cs would win 40 of 50 last year!