Re: columnists

Some of these columnists may be correct. The East will be tough to crack,
even the 8th spot would be an achievement. Walker and Pierce have to
produce offensively, Anderson has to play to %85 of his abilities, we'll
see if he get's bored real fast. Another 2 have to step up and over
produce, who will they be? I'll take Battie and Williams. Not a bad
starting team, Vitaly, Walker, Pierce, Forston, and Anderson, but not a
thriller either.  We have some depth. At least the team shouldn't shut down
when the starters rest. If this season resembles last season where the
bench outplayed the starters, forget it. I'll say it again, Anderson is the
key to this team. If he stays focused and doesn't try to do too much,
especially in the early part of the season, the team should meld well. All
8 playoff teams last season in the East look formidable again. We have the
advantage of many early home games. I don't foresee long winning streaks,
nor long losing streaks either. Wish I could see the 8th spot. We will need
some luck.