From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Theresa Lee
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 7:13 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: It's Always the Quiet Ones

Between the gang rape allegations and bugging Kenny for the ball, Ron
Mercer is not the man that he seems to be. How sad. I hope it's not true
(the rape), but the scenario sounds very familiar to me. I once was
involved with a case EXACTLY like this one when I was a student advisor at
Northeastern U. in Boston. Three guys, one intoxicated woman...another guy
walks in and is asked to participate (in an extremely crude way) and he
declines. The other three have their way with a woman so drunk that she
loses consciousness several times during the attack.

Again, I hope it's not true, but since I know about that awful story, I do
know these things happen.

Back to b-ball. How about that Danny Forston?

And hey, Joe, we need some nicknames for some of the new crew. Get
thinking. What's Calbert's handle? You can't tell me people call him
CALBERT!!!!

Theresa