RE: We can do better than that, can't we?

I agree, offer Battie & Washington or Williams. Ford & Baylor were impressed
with Battie at the LA summer league.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Josh Farber
Sent: Friday, October 01, 1999 2:38 PM
To: Celtics@igtc.com
Subject: We can do better than that, can't we?

Bskball is reporting that the Pistons have offered Jerome Williams for
Maurice Taylor.  We have to be able to do better than that.  We've got to
get Taylor into Celtics green!

Here's the Report

10/01- WILLIAMS FOR TAYLOR?- The Detroit Free Press is saying the Pistons,
according to an unnamed source in LA, have offered Jerome Williams, to the
Clippers for Maurice Taylor. The only problem with this deal, is I have it
on very good authority that Clippers will not trade Maurice, period. Now, I
believe as the dealine approaches, Falk will begin to apply the pressure of
losing him for nothing and a deal could go down. I expect Mo in camp and
productive, along the way, you will hear a lot of talk about him, especially
if his numbers go up, and stay consistant, then right around the trade
dealine, he'll get dealt, because by then Falk will have his free agent deal
worked out his future team, and LA is crazy not stupid.