BskBall's Team review

Here's Bskball's team review of the Celtics.  He is a person that likes the
Mercer deal!  That's a change!

Josh

>>>OFFSEASON MOVES- They made a nice trade that clearly sets up roles, they
filled in the huge void at PF. The signing of Cal Chaneay still doesn't make
sense to me, but maybe there is something there I don't see. Was surprised
that Pitino did not trade Anderson, but there was a closed door meeting (in
June or July??) and a deal was reached, I will be curious to see if he comes
in blazing and in great shape.
PROJECTIONS- Antonie Walker is clearly one of the up and coming players to
watch, although will he blossom into a star, or be another case of a guy
that got too much too fast? Conditioning has been an issue with Walker, if
he comes in in shape and ready to contribute consistently this should be a
great team. I have concerns over chemistry, a lot of things have been said
this off season that may have bruised some egos and of course there is Paul
Pierce, who may or may not see the dreaded sophomore slump. If injuries and
ego stay out of this equation, they are clearly a very strong team. I like
this front court, they seem set to be impressive, Pitno has all of the
things he said he needed, no can he and his controlling and abrassive style
make it all work?<<<