Re: Walker is FAT!!!

Honestly Josh I don't believe Antoine Walker was anywhere near Taiwan
during, before or after the major earthquake. I assumed it was a clever
joke. That's a 14-hour flight just to sit in the audience to watch some
three-on-three ball in a country that isn't even diplomatically
recognized by more than a dozen governments. The other Toine sighting
(reported by Paul M.) involving whips and leather was a little more
credible and disturbing. :-)

-----