RE: Walker is FAT!!!

Hello

Despite this, somehow Dee Brown managed to lose 15-20 pounds every year in
training camp.

Ryan

"School is the proccess of taking beautiful kids who are filled with life,
and beating them into happy  slavery" - Bill Talcott
My web page(s)
   http://www.acm.vt.edu/~rmchale
"Have fun!", "Don't let life get you down" - Me