News

We will soon find out who made good or bad trades.  I have read about
Pitino having slower players and will not be able to trap with the first
team.  Maybe Pitino is trying to develop a versatile team, one that can
play a half court game (which is vital in the playoffs) as well as having
a pressing unit when needed.  I think Pitino has made these moves to
avoid being so predictable.  Your opinion is welcomed.

Greg
gh18@juno.com

10/5/99		Opening day of camp

10/11/99		Miami Heat vs. Maccabi Tel Aviv

10/14 -16		MacDonald.s Championship (San Antonio
		Spurs)

10/29/99		Last Day of Pre-Season

11/2/99		1999-00 NBA Regular Season  begins