Re: News

Pitino had no choice but to use the troops we had the last several seasons
in the manner he did. It sold tickets, the real name of the game. This
season will be different, he has some talent to run the team in the more
conventional manner, providing Anderson can muster up some interest and
ability and health, a lot of if's. Turner, maybe can pick up the slack.
Without Anderson, we have no ball handlers capable of carrying this team
further along. I personally have no faith in Anderson for an 82 game
schedule. I think he's lazy, uninterested and has been over rated. Don't
get carried away by his flashes of brilliance.