Damon Jones

I don't think we should of ever gotten rid of Damon Jones.

We supposedly got Wayne Turner in his place, but then we cut him.  I
remember him talking in an interview last year about how he liked the
Celtics and how he wanted to play here next season.  We really should
have given him a spot on our roster for the summer league games.

Last night:  17pts 5 assists in 24 minutes on 6-6 shooting for the
Warriors.

He played well when he was here last year, we should've kept him.

Josh