Re: Expectations

Come on Gene.  We may lose to Miami (maybe) but I
doubt we will lose to an Iversonless Sixers team. Boy,
I would love one of those "surprise" wins against one
of the good Western teams next week.  I wonder what's
going on in practice?  I missed the two losses on
Friday and Saturday.  For some reason, I'm not really
that worried.