Expectations

Along with the rest of you I am bummed.  We should be 9-5, all along
in second place in the East.  And I think we could well lose two more
before beginning to rebound.   Yet, sparing you the lengthy analysis
that bounces about in my head, I think we will climb back above .500
and not be sure why.  It will be overall confidence, a little better
defense, people accepting their roles--that kind of thing.  We have
lots of talent and a good coach.  They just aren't in a groove.

Yours for a better groove,  Gene