Re: hard week

<< s this going to be a hard week, or what?  We have
 four days to fume and brood about the team's
 inexplicable weaknesses, hear self-righteous
 vindications from all the critics who went into
 hiding >>

I don't think there is any reason why we can't question coaching decisions. I
don't think anyone, at least anyone sane is advocating firing Pitino
tomorrow. There was nothing to say prior because the Celts let their play do
their talking. Now, I think some of us think the Celts could or should have a
better record and would have played it differently a few games differently
than Pitino. It is still just basketball, not brain surgery. I am a Pitino
fan but that doesn't mean that I can't be critical of him. I guess this says
that you think that the Celts should be right where they are at...

DJessen33