RE: Pitino gets the loss

Heinson did bring up good points in the postgame. Pitino is too set in his
ways. He have enough talent to be able to play like a regular
team. We need to fast break more and press less. Walter has been reduced
to a 6-10 three point shooter. Cheaney can't hit a shot outside of ten
feet, and he's a shooting guard. Barros dribbles around the perimeter and
then launches a 3 as time is running out.

Unfortunately your evaluation is right on the money.  Why do you sign a
6'10" guy who can not play the 4 or 5 spot, and can not shoot or dribble
well enough to play the 3 spot, and isn't another Magic Johnson or Lamer
Odom ? Could he have waited and gotten Derek Anderson if he wanted a former
player ?

Has anyone noticed on several occasions when we have the ball with around 10
seconds left in a quarter how Anderson casually brings the ball up court
wasting about half of the time instead of really pushing it to possibly set
up a play and getting a better shot ?