RE: Pitino gets the loss

I agree completely with this post. Youy bring up very good points. Pitino
is too stubborn and egotistical to do what is right for this team. That
means no more press, shorten the rotation. Our starters are playing great
controlled, team ball. Our second unit (mainly Cheaney, Barros, and
McCarty) are playing horrible. The press hasn't worked at all this
year. He leaves the second unit in there way too long. Like he is waiting
for the other team to get back into it.

Heinson did bring up good points in the postgame. Pitino is too set in his
ways. He have enough talent to be able to play like a regular
team. We need to fast break more and press less. Walter has been reduced
to a 6-10 three point shooter. Cheaney can't hit a shot outside of ten
feet, and he's a shooting guard. Barros dribbles around the perimeter and
then launches a 3 as time is running out.

Pitino blew both games, especially Atlanta. We need the first team to play
more minutes.  They are playing well, they deserve it. Blend in Williams,
Battie, Pervis, and Barros.  Sit Walter and Cheaney on the bench.  Only
put them in to give Pierce and Walker/Vitaly/Battie a quick rest. Stop
pressing, especially when we have a lead!!