RE: 3 major weaknesses

It is a common concept when trailing to try to get the lead down under
double digits with a quarter to go, it gives you somewhat of a psychological
victory. Once again tonight the second unit stunk it up big time gives up a
big lead. We have to make some moves, they have no offensive threats. I will
take a guy like Rider who can put the ball in the hoop , but might be weak
at defense before this group. I do not think they can do either.  Any chance
on getting Jeff Sheppard back from Europe ? At least he can shoot.

Last two games we have been outscored 61-31 in the 4th ! We really have to
work on our ball movement, and teach people to take advantage of mismatches,
but with this second team maybe we don't have any. Anderson is the only
guard that seems to know how to penetrate and kick the ball out to the open
man. Hey, but at least we got the youth going for us, whatever that is worth
!

I thought Pervis played a decent game, VP pretty invisible, but Mutombo  put
up big rebound numbers again, and Rider was open a lot, but hit some tough
shots also.