Maalox Please

The word is out, stay cool, lay back, wait till Pitino subs en masse with
Barros and the so called 2nd unit and just wait for them to self destruct.
Sorry guys, I know you don't like bitching or the truth but Pitino and this
unit is killing us. Whoever is in charge of that gang of homeless should be
sent down to the grammar school level. Then on second thought, never mind.

Tommy Heinsohn, "the 2nd unit is destroying the momentum of the entire
team". Tommy makes some very intelligent observations during the game and
we could have had him for coach for some oil and a canvas. I understand the
coach doesn't make the team, now we know, we thought he could. Hold onto
your dough Gaston there's a snake oil salesmen in the building.

A 14-0, the zero stands for nothing, run late in the 3rd with Barros,
Griffin, Cheaney, Pervis and McCarty. Would you think the coach would make
a change around 8 points, or just take a figure for yourself. Pitino has
A.D.D., better known as Attention Deficit Disorder. Only we have the
deficit when he's done. He pounded the table after the Bucks game, he
should have taken some of the fault himself.

McCarty, Williams and Battie in 22 minutes, 5 points. You guys in the
trading sphere let's get some ideas going.

What looked like a 8-6 Nov., is now a 7-7. December still could produce a
8-6 result.