Re: Oh great!

Baloney!! This argument of Dana's personal problems are like the
Government's theories of the homeless. If Dana even comes close to having a
game similar to the Indy game I would be surprised. If you throw up enough
some will go in, law of averages were on his side. If he's all we've got
fine, otherwise he's worthless. I like the cut, it will help in his
transition out of basketball.