Re: Oh great!

Dan F. writes:
> Baloney!! This argument of Dana's personal problems are like the
> Government's theories of the homeless. If Dana even comes close to having a
> game similar to the Indy game I would be surprised. If you throw up enough
> some will go in, law of averages were on his side. If he's all we've got
> fine, otherwise he's worthless. I like the cut, it will help in his
> transition out of basketball.

Dana Barros is a career 46% shooter from the field, 41% from three point
land. I'd say that his relatively poor shooting of late is probably
the exception, rather than the norm. I think when Dana's shot is going
down, he's just a much more effective point because the defense has to
focus on him, creating opportunities for his teammates. If he can just
shoot as well as he has done throughout his career, he'll be fine as
the backup point guard, at least on the offensive end.

Alex