Re: mo news...around the NBA

In a message dated 11/24/1999 10:43:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jan@netgworld.com writes:

>  I for one am not surprised that he doesn't rank the Celtics in the top ten.
Me either.  The Lakers, after all, are SUPPOSED to be a good team, while the
Celtics aren't.  So if one must do some silly arbitrary top ten list, the
break goes to teams with better records (Lakers) and better players (Lakers.)
 But who cares?  I picked the Celtics to play .500 ball and they're at .636!