Antoine (was Sportsline)

I actually think Antoine is playing very well this
season.  I hate statistics and I think they are almost
always misleading.  Kenny Anderson is averaging
something like 4 assists a game.  Does that mean he
isn't playing well?  I agree that Antoine could be
bring down a few more rebounds, but I prefer him
playing the way he is now then going out and getting a
20-10 every night and being a head case.  It's not
like we are getting killed on the boards anyway.  and
remember, a lot of Antoine's rebounds in the past came
from him grabbing his own misses.