Walker/Van Horn

I would trade Walker for Van Horn straight up anyday. I don't see how NJ
would want to do this though. Marbury is allready pretty unstable and Walker
isn't exactly Mr. Steady.  Unless they are going to make wholesale changes.
Van Horn was the 2nd choice for Pitino anyways behind Duncan, but alas he
got neither (enter Billups). I always saw Van Horn as a poor man's Bird.  I
think he would be much more stable and a lot less irratic then Walker, yet
athletic enough for "Pitino Ball".  I really don't see this trade happening
though.

Thoughts?...

Colin