comment on trading 'Toine

I don't think we will see a trade like the "Toine for Van Horn deal
mentioned earlier unless the Celtics implode this year.

Has anyone noticed that V. Baker has been putting up some pretty good
looking numbers?  He's doing 17 pts./8 boards/game, and shooting 48%.  AW
is 18 pts/6 boards, and shooting 44%.  Had a deal bringing VB to the
Celtics for AW been done, folks would probably being praising it right now.

It would be interesting to me to see how AW would perform on a team like
the Nets, that have developed an reputation for being selfish
underachievers.  Would AW see that as the chance to step up and have a
leadership effect for the team, or would he just out duel Marbury for
shots?  I doubt we will ever know....