Re: Indiana Box Score

What I like about this box is we didn't have to score 100+ to win a game.
Indy was off some from the outside, but when you live by the outside you
can die by it. Pierce is the kind of player every team needs. Driving opens
up the outside. Our acting centers aren't great but we keep throwing them
out there and it has an effect.

At 10:46 PM 11/22/99 -0500, you wrote:
>              1st       2nd       3rd       4th       Tot
>Indiana        23        17        25        20        85
>Boston         22        21        18        34        95

cut