Keep the team intact! (And stop bashing Antoine)

I keep reading about possible trades or trades that certain
members would like to see; however, I believe that this team has a
very good nucleus. Barring a  trade for a bona-fide all star, Pitino
should leave the nucleus intact.

I know that there's a lot of 'Toine bashing going on, but just
remember that he is only 23 years old. Of course he makes
mistakes, but he has shown a willingness to adapt to what Pitino
wants him to do. His ego is large enough for him to assert himself
(a quality shared by all stars), but not too large to prevent him from
sharing the spotlight with others. To me, he is playing better than
when he made the all star team. Like I said, he will make
mistakes, but just think how good he is going to be in a couple of
years!

BTW--In the final second of the Pacers game, Kenny Anderson
attempted a layup after Indiana allowed the clock to run down
instead of fouling. I just wonder, was this a bone-headed move
(maybe a little harsh) or was he concerned about a 24 second
violation?

-David