From: Cecil Wright
To: Jaime Salud Castillo, Jr. ; W
Cc: celtics@igtc.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 1999 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: Trades?

----- Original Message -----
From: Jaime Salud Castillo, Jr.
To: W
Cc: celtics@igtc.com
Sent: Monday, November 22, 1999 11:24 AM

Hey, I also saw some clips of Carlos Rogers playing in Houston, and I see a better player in him than Battie-the forever El Busto man!  That really sucks when I thought he would be playing his heart out now that he's got the money but instead he hid his game up his butt.  What a loser.

Anyways, thanks for your comments...always appreciate others' views and opinions.

Jaims
 Nice game tonight by the man you call El Busto :-)

Not a bad game by Mr. Barros either.  Good things come to those who wait.  Those who have little patience often end up eating crow.  Question is: Can they admit it?

Cecil