Re: Improved but not quite...

Wow, and we whipped Indiana!!!  I have to bite my tongue.
----- Original Message -----
From: Cecil Wright
To: W ; Jaime Salud Castillo, Jr.
Cc: celtics@igtc.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 1999 6:30 AM
Subject: Re: Improved but not quite...

NEWSFLASH!!!!

THIS JUST IN:

Raptors: 111, Lakers: 102

Shit happens!

Cecil
----- Original Message -----
From: W
To: Jaime Salud Castillo, Jr.
Cc: celtics@igtc.com
Sent: Monday, November 22, 1999 10:37 AM

Losses to Indiana and Miami proved it more that we are just pretenders.  The team aren't equipped mentally and physically to match teams like Miami, Indiana, San Antonio, Sacramento, Minnesota, and resurgent Milwaukee (teams I feel are yardsticks if we want to gauge our strengths.)
Jaime,

How could you possibly say that we're not in the same class as Minnesota largely because we lose to winless teams. We lost to the Detroit Pistons. Big deal. They've got two or three very good players and have a good solid defensive group. You put Minnesota in the bunch above the Celts yet, you fail to mention that they lost to the Clippers without Maurice Taylor AND Derek Anderson this week.

A class below the Minnesota Garnett's? I dont think so.